Scarecrow Row 2018 Information & Map
Click here for a printable map with info!
We hope you are as excited about Scarecrow Row as we are! Please make note of the following information to ensure everyone has a safe, enjoyable time!
- If you want to participate in the costume parade, meet at 9th & Main at 10:00am. The parade will start around 10:15am starting at 9th & Main, and ending at 4th & Main.
- After the parade, attendees are welcome to trick or treat on Main Street until 11:30am. See the map below for participating businesses and a suggested route.
- After trick or treating, come back to the Farmers Market! Local producers will be available, and there will be several Scarecrow Row activities for kids!
- Main Street will be closed between 10th Street and 4th Street from 9:45am to noon to accommodate the costume parade and trick or treating. Scarecrow Row attendees should be cautious at all times when crossing the street, leaving sidewalks, etc.
- Parents should remain with their children at all times.
- Officers and Explorers from the Klamath Falls Police Department will be on hand at the event, as will event volunteers (look for the yellow KFDA vests).
- Restrooms (including accessible units) will be available for public use at Farmers Market (9th & Main) and at Sugarman's Corner (6th & Main).
- Please make sure to keep downtown looking terrific! Waste receptacles are located generously on Main St.
- If there are any questions or problems, please contact KFDA at 541-539-6212.
- A map of activities is below! Click the menu hide/unhide button at top left to see a legend. Click the enlarge button at top right to open the full map in Google. To open the map in Google directly, click here.